29th June 2010, 01:45 PM
khushikanwar

How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?

Sir,
I have done my MSc. in remote sensing. I am interested in doing Mphil through distance learning in ecotourism & gis offered by iiee in coordination with open university of nagaland. I would like to know whether i am eligible for this subject, if not what are the other subjects in which i can do my Mphil. regarding gis and remote sensing. Also let me know doing mphil from distance learing will not have any problem in my further Phd. programme.

Thanking you,
Khushi kanwar

1st July 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?

my daughter has qualified my B. ed entrance exam with 4286 rank in GGSIP University. whether she will be able to get admission in the above said university. when will be the Ist counselling for GGSIP University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?