17th April 2010, 03:04 PM
S.N.R. RAMANUJAM

Dates for M.Phil (Physics) & M.Phil(Ecology & Environmental science) admission in IIEE through Sikkim Manipal University?

For M.Phil (Physics) & M.Phil(Ecology & Environmental science) admission in IIEE thro' Sikkim Manipal University when is the last date? Please inform

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  4. Is Sikkim Manipal good Choice For BCA & MCA ?
  5. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  7. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  8. Can I take admission in MCA in Sikkim Manipal University distance education after passing BSc with mathematics, physics, chemistry
  9. Is there any course available in Sikkim Manipal University for diploma holder in Information & Technology?
  10. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. How can I do B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any scope after doing B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal?
  12. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  13. Is it beneficial to do Ph.D in Geography & Geology from Sikkim Manipal University in distance mode? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?
  15. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  16. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  17. What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?
  18. Can I get admission for M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal University?
21st April 2010, 08:44 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dates for M.Phil (Physics) & M.Phil(Ecology & Environmental science) admission in IIEE through Sikkim Manipal University?

The exam held in jan 2010 and the results announced on Apr 1st 2010.
Visit for news regarding admission
http://www.smude.edu.in//Pages/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=17

For details about admission to IIEE you can communicate directly on the contact given below.

Controller of Examinations

Directorate of Distance Education,
1st Floor, Corporation Bank Building,
Sikkim Manipal University of Health Medical & Technological Sciences,
Manipal - 576104.
Telephone - 91-0820-4297200
[email protected]

Thank you
good luck
21st May 2010, 12:03 AM
sg3125
Banned

Default Re: Dates for M.Phil (Physics) & M.Phil(Ecology & Environmental science) admission in IIEE through Sikkim Manipal University?

It is not yet declared .try at their home site.
You don’t need to worry for any sort.
It sometimes happen likes so.
22nd June 2010, 01:53 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear ramanujam ,

Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment provides MSc and MPhil. courses in various subjects related to ecology and environment. These courses are distant learning courses for which there is no entrance exam/interviews.

For M.Phil. admission , you must have to satisfy the following criteria .
you need to have done Master’s degree in the discipline in which the candidate wants to do M.Phil

Examination Centers:

There are a large number of centers across India(even in relatively smaller cities) and Nepal to appear for examinations. For complete list of centers you may refer to the website www.ecology.edu/iiee/.

you can download the application forms through the website www.ecology.edu.

Last date of submission of completed application form: February 25th, 2010
i.e. the date has already been passed but don't worry , you may apply next year for the same and there are also many other institutes which provided the same distance learning programmes .

for getting admitted to this course , fill up the form given at http://admissions.smude.edu.in

if you want to be get directed to the SMU you can follow the link http://www.sikkimmanipal.info/

reply for for any other queries !!
best of luck!!
26th June 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have done my MSc. in remote sensing. i am interested in doing Mphil. in invironment or ecotourism related courses. i would like to know in which subject i can do my mphil.

(khushi)
30th June 2010, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

please tell me know , the fee structure for m.phil in evs.
3rd July 2010, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to join M phil Physics. are they any chances now.
30th July 2010, 03:40 PM
rohininagesh

WHAT IS FEE STRUCTURE FOR m.phil in Environmental science
7th August 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done my masters in Botany and want to do Mphil in Ecology and environment...when can i enroll and what is the eligibily criteria????
13th October 2010, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i wana take admission in m.sc environmental science, how can I apply
20th October 2010, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS FEE STRUCTURE and last date of m.phil in hindi
3rd December 2010, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

When the Sikkim Manipal University will announce the admission in Mphil Programmes for this year ?
10th December 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir iam assaking for the last date this year 2011for the admision in mphil environment science distatance learning& fees detail
14th December 2010, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.phil in human genetics,did smu offered this course
22nd January 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have clear my 16 year education and got ist division in each but 60% marks in msc semester system can i eliglible for m phil . i have also clear my gat general
wd 68 marks
12th February 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

A candidate has not appeared for aieee examination but has given smit uget exam can he/she get addmision at smit majitar.
12th February 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

without giving AIEEE exam can candidate get addmision at smit majitar if the candidate has appeared for smit uget.
14th March 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

if a candidate done msc ee, iiee issue the degree or manipal univesity issue the degree pl. clarify - mithra
13th April 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to join M.Phil.(physics) . what is date to apply?
13th April 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to join M.Phil.(physics).what is the last date to apply?
13th April 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Phil(physics).detail of dates to apply for this in different uni. of harayana,H.P
7th May 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

hi,

i did mt Bsc in chemistry and Msc in ecology and environment.. Is it possible for me to choose a chemistry related topic for Mphil.
25th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done msc.in environment science from sikkim manipal university now i want to do mphill now what can i do
8th August 2011, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

i have complited my Msc ecology and environment from sikkim manipal university but now i want to do Mphil in same subject so i want to know the details about application form and fee structure and admission information
2nd September 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in Operations Management and now i want to do m.phil-phd from distance education sikkim manipal university. i live in KOLKATA so i want to know the nearest study center
14th February 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I also want to do m.phill physics,and i belongs to Pakistan.My e mail adress [email protected] suggest me what can i do?092-333 6189067
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?