8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Massage Therapy which is available in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram? I want to do this course from this institutey. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  2. How many Diploma in Massage Therapy seats are available in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  4. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Patna Dental College & Hospital?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore? -- [New]
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  12. Fee expenses of MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  14. Fee expenses of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in St. Stephen’s Hospital and Medical College?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  18. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2019, 01:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram is Rs.38500.

=> The duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Gandhi Smarak Nidhi, Mayur Vihar, Phase-I
New Delhi, Delhi 110091, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?