28th May 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Graphics and Animation seats are available in C-DAC, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the seats availability in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing in Chennai for Diploma program in Graphics and Animation. Can you please let me know that how many seats are available?

14th February 2019, 08:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Graphics and Animation seats are available in C-DAC, Chennai?

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing- C-DAC Chennai

As per my knowledge, 60 Diploma in Graphics and Animation seats are available in C-DAC, Chennai.

For more information you can contact at:

Contact Address

Tidel Park, 8th Floor, No. 4, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?