29th May 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream from Science to Commerce for 11th WBCHSE student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of 11th standard, studying from WBCHSE Board. I have taken Science but I don't want to continue it. I want to change my stream to Commerce in the same Board. Please tell me the procedure for changing the stream. Thank you!

5th June 2018, 08:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream from Science to Commerce for 11th WBCHSE student?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change from Science to Commerce stream in the middle of the course. You have to pursue 11th and 12th standard in the same stream whether it is Science or Commerce stream. If you are interested to pursue Commerce stream, then you have to take fresh admission in 11th standard Commerce stream.
24th December 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change stream from Science to Commerce for 11th WBCHSE student?

can i change my stream from science to arts in wbchse board after registaration?
24th December 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can i change my stream from science to arts after registration in wbchse board?
18th October 2021, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream after registration in class 11 in wbchse from arts to science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?