28th June 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream to Arts for 11th Commerce student of Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Sir/Madam, I have taken admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for 11th Commerce. But now I want to change my stream to Arts. Please let me know about the procedure to change my stream. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change stream into Arts for 11th CBSE Commerce student?
  2. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  3. Procedure to change stream into Arts stream for 11th Science Kerala Board student?
  4. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  5. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  6. How can I give the exam of Merchant Navy after passing 11th from Kendriya Vidyalaya
  7. Procedure to change stream into Science stream for 11th Commerce Telangana Board student?
  8. Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science Bihar Board student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science Maharashtra Board student?
  10. Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Uttarakhand Board student?
  11. Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Kerala Board student?
  12. Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Sikkim Board student?
  13. Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Commerce Punjab Board student?
  14. What is the procedure to join NDA? I am a student of 11th science in Kendriya Vidyalaya Mandla(MP) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to change stream from Science to Commerce for 11th WBCHSE student?
  16. Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?
  17. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?
  18. Can I change my subjects from commerce stream to arts stream?

3rd July 2018, 03:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream to Arts for 11th Commerce student of Kendriya Vidyalaya?

You can change your stream from commerce to arts in Kendriya Vidyalaya.

The process for changing stream is you need to visit the principal and apply for changing the stream. It will be easy if you are in beginning of class 11and if you have completed studying 11th class and ready for taking admission in 12th class then firstly visit the principal and apply for changing the stream.
It will not be possible if registration process is completed for class 12.

For more details visit the official website of KVS.

27th April 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change stream to Arts for 11th Commerce student of Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Procedure to change stream after 11 science switch to commer in kendriya vidyalaya does it is possible for Kevin's CBSE boards

30th April 2020, 04:20 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----No,its not possible to change stream in 12th standard.

--Same stream is applicable in 12th standard .

--If you are intrested to join another stream,then re start your 11th standard with change board and after passed out you are eligible to join 12th.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?