30th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BBA in Digital Marketing course which is available in University of Technology and Management? I want to study this BBA in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me the course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  2. Fee structure of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  3. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  4. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  5. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  6. Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  7. Course duration and fee structure of BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  8. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  9. Course structure and duration of BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  10. How many BBA(Digital Marketing) seats are available in University of Technology and Management?
  11. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  13. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  14. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  15. Course and fee structure of PGD(Japanese Management) in Bangalore University? Course duration of this course?
  16. Course structure of MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) in Jiwaji University?
  17. How much does it cost to do Designing course after 12th?
  18. Course fee and duration of MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University? -- [New]
13th September 2018, 09:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?

BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management is course duration of 3 years which is divided into 6 semesters. Course structure are as follows.

Semester 1:
Communication Skills,
Organizational Behavior,
Basics of Management,
Business Communication

Semester 2:
Accounting,
Finance Management,
HR Management,
Economics

Semester 3:
Basics of Digital Management,
Digital Design and Communication,
Internet Technologies,
SEO

Semester 4:
Social Media Marketing,
Advertising,
Data Analytics,
Data Mining

Semester 5:
Web Design & Development,
Content Marketing,
Lead Generation & Email Marketing,
Mobile Marketing

Semester 6:
Project Management,
Business Laws & Ethics,
Digital Marketing Laws*,
Seminar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?