31st May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How many BBA(Digital Marketing) seats are available in University of Technology and Management?

Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in University of Technology and Management for BBA in Digital Marketing course? I want to join this college for studying BBA in Digital Marketing. So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  3. How many Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats are available in Jiwaji University?
  4. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  5. How many MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) seats are available in Jiwaji University? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  7. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  8. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  9. Can a MBA Marketing do PhD from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar?
  10. Which is a better college in Jaipur after passing RMCAAT exam?
  11. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  13. How many BSc(Clinical Microbiology) seats are available in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  14. Percentage required to get BBA(Digital Marketing) admission in University of Technology and Management?
  15. List of colleges offering MTech(Civil Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Which stream should I opt if I want to do MBA
  17. How many BA(Corporate Secretaryship) seats are available in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  18. Course structure and duration of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
13th September 2018, 09:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA(Digital Marketing) seats are available in University of Technology and Management?

There are total 40 BBA(Digital Marketing) seats available in University of Technology and Management. Candidates who have passed 10th and 12th examination with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course. Candidates are admitted based on performance in Group Discussion and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?