31st May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to study BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?

I want to join Thakur Institute of Aviation Technology in Mumbai for studying BSc(Industrial Science). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from Maharashtra Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BSc in Industrial Science from this college.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to study BSc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam to study BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  5. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BSc(Maths) in Delhi University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th UP Board to study 11th Science in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Podar International School, Raipur?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any International School to study HS Science?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study 11th Science in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study 11th Science in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat? -- [New]
21st June 2018, 11:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to study BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage required in order to pursue this course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required pursue this course and the information is given below.

Name of the College - Thakur Institute of Aviation Technology, Mumbai

Ph. No: 098695 61408

Name of the course - B.Sc in Industrial Science

Eligibility Criteria Required:-

>> You should have completed 12th Class or Higher Secondary course or its equivalent in 10+2 pattern.

Application Procedure:-

@ Application forms are available in prescribed form along with the prospectus at the institute.
@ Any application that is incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents will be liable for rejection.

Click here for documents to be submitted information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?