19th June 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?

i want a career option in which i can get a job with better salary options comparable to engineering as soon as possible.. which career option should i choose from bsc computer application, bsc physics and bsc mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best career option after completing BSc Physics with computer application
  2. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  3. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  4. What are the career options after doing BSc Mathematics
  5. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)? -- [New]
  6. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  7. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  8. What are the career options in mathematics after BSc computer science
  9. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  10. What are the career options available after passing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  12. What is the career after BSc chemistry?
  13. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  14. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  15. Should I choose BSc in Statistics or BSc in computer science?
  16. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  17. What are the career options after passing BSc IT? What is the salary range? Is there a good scope in BSc IT?
  18. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
27th August 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?

which is the best university for msc and mba
31st January 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?

What job we'll get except a lecturer? After completing B.Sc(pcm)
6th July 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after BSc physics hons ?
15th July 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What i do after bsc math which good salaiy
25th July 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

what can i do after bsc computers for beter job beter salary
6th September 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

can i take B.com course after completing 12th with mpc stream
7th September 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

which subject is best for doing M.Sc. between math & physics for best career?
23rd October 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

is bsc computerscience(physics) a good option?can i get jobs in it company?
11th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the best karnataka only career options after completing BSc > Physics , Mathematics and electronics

which is the best university for msc and mba
7th May 2019, 06:49 PM
preethipg

Hi,
Once after your B.Sc completion, you have the following ways to choose
1.M.Sc in any of your preferred subjects
2.MCA
3.MBA
4.B.Ed
If preferred to enter in to job
1.can do software courses and enter in to job
2.BankExams
3.APPSC
4.UPSC
5.Railway Jobs
6.Private Jobs
8th May 2019, 06:57 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

To pursue BCA you can join from Science, Commerce and Arts background. But to pursue BTech or BSC CS, you'll need a solid background of mathematics. ... BSC CS is a General Course and BCA is a Technical Course, so getting job from BCA is easy than BSC CS. After BSC CS, you can do MSC CS or MCA both.
7th August 2020, 07:07 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

All of the course are very beneficial to take up for studies ,first you will have to find your field of interest
Than you must check that which fields have more demand and look very approaching
Mostly all of the above field have a good career ,you should go for physics because there are few people and it has a greater demand
You must find the field that interest you the most
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?