21st June 2011, 05:28 PM
princess diana

Which is better between B.Tech and B.E? Is B.E preferred over B.Tech/

i want to know which course is better b.tech or b.e? also i have heard that at time of jobs b.e is preferred over b.tech. is it true?

15th August 2011, 12:42 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which is better between B.Tech and B.E? Is B.E preferred over B.Tech/

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess diana View Post
i want to know which course is better b.tech or b.e? also i have heard that at time of jobs b.e is preferred over b.tech. is it true?

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN B.E & B.TECH

First of all there is no seperate course called B.E and B.Tech because both are same...

-> The Engineering course which is taken by the student was named as B.E ( Bachelor of Engineering ) 3 years before is now changed to B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ).

-> So both holds the same and there is no special preference for B.E candidates for jobs...

-> So you don't have to worry about that, just try to join in the course which you are interested in and for sure you will get a job by the end of your college..

All the Best..
15th August 2011, 01:41 PM
mrenita

Default Re: Which is better between B.Tech and B.E? Is B.E preferred over B.Tech/

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN B.E AND B.TECH

>>>B.E is knowledge oriented and B.TECH is Skill oriented

>>>Mostly in INDIA ,Students prefer B.TECH since it has a high scope for jobs
(BECAUSE it is highly related to skills.... and also most of the companies prefer skills other than knowledge)
15th August 2011, 02:30 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better between B.Tech and B.E? Is B.E preferred over B.Tech/

Both are the same course name but according to me before some years when this course started then this were called B.E. but now this is called B.Tech. both have same year and branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?