13th June 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge. I want to admit him in 6th standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for 6th standard. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  2. Admission procedure in 6th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya for a student whose father is a Non-Government employee?
  3. Age criteria to get admission in 6th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  4. When the Kendriya Vidyalaya will issue application for 6th standard? Cut off marks to get a seat in Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony?
  5. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  6. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  7. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  8. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge?
  10. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th standard Tripura Board student?
  12. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  13. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?
  14. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  15. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada is a Girl's school?
  16. List of top 10 CBSC schools in Jammu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Differences between Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya? How many of these schools are available in Haryana?
  18. Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2018, 09:13 PM
Your career buddy

Default Re: Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge?

If you are just transferring your kid from one kv to another, there is nothing to worry. All you need is a tc. But if this is a new admission then you might need a migration certificate, tc and marks sheet in addition to tc. But let me point out that getting a seat in kv is not a cake walk, only possible way to get a seat is if their is vacancy or you have a recommendation letter from someone powerful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?