9th July 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from Kerala Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board student?
  2. Whether Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur offers Higher Secondary Science course?
  3. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  4. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Commerce in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in Aditya Birla Higher Secondary School?
  6. Possibility to get admission in Kerala Board school for a CBSE Home Board candidate?
  7. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  8. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao for 10th Goa Board candidate?
  9. List of Kerala State Board affiliated Higher Secondary Science Schools which offer Psychology in Kerala?
  10. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Good Shepherd International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  11. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  14. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  15. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  16. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Kottayam, Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  18. Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
13th July 2018, 11:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?

=> Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School is situated in Ancharakandy, Kannur district, Kerala, India.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur after 10th Kerala Board.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Mamba Valiya Palam, Anjarakandy, Kerala 670611
Phone: 0497 285 1676
15th July 2018, 09:15 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?

It is a rare case that the school would get admission in the 11th standard directly.

If you request them or influence them through any source, you can get the admission.

But Commerce is one of the most sought for streams of the schools, so you need to score fairly good marks in 10th to get the stream.

Also, it would make a good impression on the school authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?