13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) of Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  2. Admission criteria to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  3. Fee expenses of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  4. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  5. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  6. Which universities are there that offer chartered accounts in Tamilnadu?
  7. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Complete information about MSc IT? I am a commerce student
  9. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  10. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
  11. How to join Arts and Science college after completing M.E computer science engineering? I am from Arts college
  12. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do BA(Computer Science) after completing 12th Arts with Computer Science?
  14. Which us the university of External Study for M.Phil degree?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course if I had Computer Application in HS (Arts)?
  16. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology in Vijayatha Arts and Science college?
  17. What is the eligibility for B.ed in computer science and application
  18. Possibility to study Computer Application in Graduation for 12th Arts student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?