17th January 2011, 08:00 PM
Yograj R Vayeda

Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech without GATE? Colleges offering the admission without GATE score?

Is admission to M.Tech possible without GATE, if yes what are the collages/universities offering the same?

Thks

Yograj

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  2. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech without GATE? Colleges offering the admission without GATE score?
  4. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  5. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  6. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  8. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  9. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  10. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech?
  11. Engineering colleges for M.Tech admission without GATE score?
  12. How GATE score can help me to get stipend? -- [New]
  13. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  14. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  15. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  16. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  17. List of M.Tech offering colleges for ECE students without GATE score?
  18. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
18th January 2011, 12:06 PM
kengkora

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech without GATE? Colleges offering the admission without GATE score?

yes there are many private collages which take admission based on B.E/B.tech mark or they have there own entrance exam. also you can try in Deemed universities. better try in NERIST its a regional institute they conduct there own entrance exam
30th January 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech without GATE? Colleges offering the admission without GATE score?

When M Tech exams will be held?
15th March 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

m tech design without gate score
9th April 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I got 48 marks in GATE 2011 in mechanical branch. My gate score is 500 and AIR 2930. Can I get seat in BHU or in NIT Raipur.
23rd September 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the colleges of m.tech in indore
16th October 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me about the m.tech college of delhi university
16th October 2011, 06:26 PM
neha bh

yes without gate score card is possible.some private insitute give the admission.
i personally advice that you must prepare for gate and try to clear it.
gate is clear just your basic concept.

list colleges for which provide MTECH

Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi

Jawaharlal Nehru University

University of Delhi

Indra Prastha Vishwa Vidyalaya

I.C.C. College

Delhi College of Engineering

Jamia Milia Islamia, Jamianagar

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Integrated Rural Energy Planning and Development, Bakoli

National Power Training Institute

Netaji Subhas institute of Technology

School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi

regards
neha
16th October 2011, 10:52 PM
princesslilly

Wink Re: Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech without GATE? Colleges offering the admission without GATE score?

yes it is possible. you can do M.Tech without doing gate exam.
but u should write entrance exam which is depending on the college.....
you can do..............
all the best
20th October 2011, 01:20 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech without GATE? Colleges offering the admission without GATE score?

hi dear
yes without gate score card is possible.some private insitute give the admission.
i personally advice that you must prepare for gate and try to clear it.
gate is clear just your basic concept.

list colleges for which provide MTECH

Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi

Jawaharlal Nehru University

University of Delhi

Indra Prastha Vishwa Vidyalaya

I.C.C. College

Delhi College of Engineering

Jamia Milia Islamia, Jamianagar

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Integrated Rural Energy Planning and Development, Bakoli

National Power Training Institute

Netaji Subhas institute of Technology

School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi

regards~manoj~
23rd April 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admossion through non gate plz suggest me best colleges in india...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?