27th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get permanent job for Business Analyst Trainee in Mirraw?

Dear all, I am going to apply for Business Analyst Trainee in Mirraw. I would like to know that if I join this company as a Trainee then what are my chances to join permanently in this company? Waiting for your reply!

26th February 2023, 10:27 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Chances to get permanent job for Business Analyst Trainee in Mirraw?

The chances of getting a permanent job as a Business Analyst Trainee in Mirraw would depend on various factors such as the performance during the trainee period, availability of open positions, company policies, and overall business requirements. It is always best to discuss the company's policies and growth opportunities during the interview process or with the HR department. Additionally, focusing on building strong skills, demonstrating a positive attitude, and taking on additional responsibilities during the trainee period can improve the chances of being offered a permanent position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?