27th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Business Analyst Trainee in Mirraw?

Kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required for attending an interview and get job in Mirraw for the post of Business Analyst Trainee. I am very much interested to join Mirraw for this post.

28th July 2021, 10:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Business Analyst Trainee in Mirraw?

Skills required to become Business Analyst Trainee in Mirraw recruitment:

Major skills required to become a Business Analyst Trainee in Mirraw recruitment are given below,

Name of the company- Mirraw

Name of the job position- Business Analyst Trainee

>> You must have excellent communication skills along with good language skills.

>> You should have good knowledge in testing methodology

>> You need to have good understanding of Object modeling, data modeling, OO design principles..etc

>> You must have good written, verbal as well as listening skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?