4th July 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala? Details of fee expenses?

I want to admit my son in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala. So I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get 8th standard admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala for 5th standard student?
  2. Whether Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala offer HS Commerce course?
  3. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Om Prakash Bansal Modern School, Gobindgarh? Details of fee expenses?
  4. Top 10 Intermediate Commerce schools in Kapurthala
  5. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City? Details of fee expenses?
  7. Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  9. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed to join 8th standard in Puttaparthi school in 2018?
  11. List of High Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kota? Details and fee structure?
  12. List of best CBSE schools in Bangalore to get admission from 8th to 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to take admission in 9th standard of a open school without any documents of 8th standard?
  14. Procedure to get 8th standard admission in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram? Fee structure of 8th standard?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for 8th standard in Military school?
  16. How can I get admission in KV IMA school at 8th standard?
  17. Detailed list of schools with no school fee or other expenses like Amravati school in Ahmadabad?
  18. Seeking admission in Nirmala convent high school
30th April 2019, 07:19 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala? Details of fee expenses?

If you want to get admissioj in 8th standard in a anew school then you should be careful about possessing two important documents which are:
Transfer certificate from your previous school and 7th class original annual report card. Failing to produce these twoo will cancel the admission process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?