6th December 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take admission in 9th standard of a open school without any documents of 8th standard?

Hello sir, I have passed 8th exam 5 years ago but lost all the documents including Mark sheet. Now, I want to join open school to continue my study. Is it possible to take admission without any documents?

8th December 2016, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in 9th standard of a open school without any documents of 8th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 8th exam 5 years ago but lost all the documents including Mark sheet. Now, I want to join open school to continue my study. Is it possible to take admission without any documents?

Sorry, it is not possible to join through National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) for 10th (secondary) class without 8th class pass certificate. The documents required for joining NIOS are Birth Certificate, 8th pass Transfer Certificate, 6 colored passport size photographs along with name, date & Parents Address. The NIOS website link is Click Here
9th December 2016, 02:05 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in 9th standard of a open school without any documents of 8th standard?

Yes, definitely you can study class 9th from any of the Open School at this instant after 5 years of gap, there is no problem in it. Just show any of the document of class 8th to the respective School. You can start your education career once again without any issues.
9th December 2016, 12:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in open school in 9th standard without having completed your 8th standard from a recognized board as it is the minimum eligibility criteria that the candidate should have completed their 8th standard from a recognized board.

You will have to get admission in 8th standard first in any recognized board or open school and after clearing it, you will be most eligible to plunge to 9th grade and continue with your studies further.
28th March 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

My sister completed 8th class and now we are planning to join her in different school. But principal not providing TC asking to pay first term fee for the TC. Is it possible to join her in different private school without TC
17th July 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

My son has got admission to 9th std in JJS Kannada medium high school Dharwad (Karnataka) on 1st week of June-2018. but now school head master says that your child age is now 20 years so his admission to school is not possible according to govt norms. what is the way to continue my son education in same school? (His date of birth is 26-08-1997 due to some health reasons his start his first std late)
28th July 2021, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

will I get admission for class 9 in Kerala board school after completing class 8 in CBSE board school in Bahrain ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?