13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition which is available in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma Health Education and Nutrition student?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  6. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  8. Can i do Graduation course in Nutrition after Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of diploma in nutrition and health education?
  13. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  14. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  15. Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?
15th July 2018, 06:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun is given below.

Course duration: 1 year

Course fee: around 2000 Rs.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?