14th July 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Electrical student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. I am studying BTech with Electrical Engineering. I would like to know that when NMDC Ltd. is going to publish the notification for 1 year Internship program? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Internship notification will be released in NMDC Ltd.?
  2. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NTPC for BTech Electrical student?
  3. When the notification of Internship will be published in NTPC, Barh for BTech Electrical student?
  4. When the notification of Internship will be published in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NALCO for BTech Chemical student?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  8. When the Internship notification will be released in PGCIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student?
  10. When the notification of Internship will be published in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical pre final year student?
  11. When NTPC Summer Internship notification will be published for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  12. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Hero MotoCorp Ltd.?
  13. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  14. When the Internship notification will be released in UGVL for BTech EE 4th semester student? -- [New]
  15. When the Internship notification will be published in IOCL for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the notification of Internship in ECIL will be published for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for Chemical 3rd semester student?
  18. When the Internship notification will be published in Barauni Refinery for BTech Chemical 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2023, 10:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Electrical student?

NMDC is a well reputed government organization. The notification for the one year internship at NMDC is released and you can apply for the same by visiting the official website of the company.

The total number of vacancies for one year training program are 147.

You must fulfill the age eligibility as per the following:

Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years as on 31/03/2023.
Age Relaxation as per Government under Apprentices Act, 1961 rules

You will get stipend as per the 1961 act of apprenticeship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?