15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BE in Irrigation & Water Management. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BTech in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Immunology & Blood Transfusion for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  2. Eligibility to study BE(Civil Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  3. Eligibility to apply in NCHMCT to study BHM for 12th Science NIOS candidate?
  4. Eligibility to study Biotechnology for a NIOS student from Agra?
  5. Eligibility to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Technology for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th NIOS candidate?
  8. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  10. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  11. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  12. Eligibility to study LLB for 12th Humanities NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  14. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?
  15. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad after 12th for 10th NIOS student?
  17. Courses available to study in Singapore on 12th basis for NIOS student?
  18. Whether a differently abled candidate is eligible to study Science additionally in 10th ICSE? Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS will enable his admission in Professional colleges?
16th July 2018, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BE in Irrigation & Water Management. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BTech in this specialization or not?

Students who have passed Class XII or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks through NIOS Board are eligible to study BE Irrigation & Water Management course. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is one of the recognized boards like CBSE and other state boards. Therefore, students who have studied through NIOS Board are eligible to study BE Irrigation and Water Management. They have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study BE Irrigation and Water Management course.
16th July 2018, 04:00 PM
laxmeech

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?

To study B.E. irrigation and water management you should have passed 10+2 or equivalent .
Some colleges in India where you can study B.E Irrigation and water Management are:
1. Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
Located at Kalabhavan, Rajmahal road, Near kirtistambh.
16th July 2018, 11:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.E. Irrigation and Water Management or Bachelor of Engineering in Irrigation and Water Management is an undergraduate Water Resources Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you have to score good marks in entrance examination like JEE to get admission in good govt college.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Baroda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?