19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University for PG Diploma in Environmental Law course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

22nd July 2018, 02:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University

=> Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law is a postgraduate Environmental Management Diploma course.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation for PG Diploma in Environmental Law course is 50%.

=> For application process candidate should have to visit at the official website.

=> The admission of candidate is based on the marks obtained in graduation.
22nd July 2018, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University for PG Diploma in Environmental Law course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is a pass in any degree course from a recognized university or candidates who are pursuing other courses after graduation may also apply for the admission. Duration of the course is one year. The selection will be based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and there will be no written examination. Candidates can find the details in the Dr. Ambedkar Law University website link given Click Here
22nd July 2018, 09:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is given below.

You must have completed Graduation in any discipline or 5 years undergraduate Bachelor Degree in Law to be eligible to apply for admission in PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?