19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?

I want to do PG Diploma in Environmental Law from Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

22nd July 2018, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Environmental Law from Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Candidates can apply online or offline to study the PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. Those candidates who have obtained graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. Those candidates who are pursuing any other course after completion of graduation are also eligible to study the PG Diploma in Environmental Law. Candidates are admitted to the course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is one year.
22nd July 2018, 10:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?

There is no entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in graduation.
You must have completed Graduation in any discipline or 5 years undergraduate Bachelor Degree in Law to be eligible to apply for admission in PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?