22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BSc(Health Information Administration) in Maharashtra

Hello everyone, I want to study BSc(Health Information Administration) after completing my 12th which I am doing from CBSE Board in Mumbai. Can you tell me about the colleges where this BSc specialization is available anywhere in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering M-Pharmacy course in Maharashtra?
  2. List of colleges offering PG in Fluid Dynamics in Maharashtra?
  3. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  4. List colleges in Maharashtra offering Post Graduation in Wine Technology?
  5. List of colleges offering MD(Agadtantra) in Maharashtra
  6. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(Maharashtra)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges offering DGO course in Maharashtra? Duration and fee details of the course?
  8. List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Pharmacy in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  9. List of colleges available in Maharashtra to do diploma course?
  10. List of colleges offering Pharma MBA in Maharashtra through CET?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  12. List of private colleges offering B.Sc forensic science in Maharashtra
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
  14. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration?
  15. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  16. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  17. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  18. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
26th July 2018, 01:14 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Health Information Administration) in Maharashtra

List of colleges offering B.Sc Health information and administration in Maharashtra

Name of course:B.Sc (health information and administration)

Duration of course:3 Years

Eligibility:10+2/HSC with minimum 45% from recognize college or university

Colleges/Universities ofering the cours
e
  • Asian Institute of health sciences (AIOHS) ,Thane Maharashtra
  • Oasis institute of health science and research center (OIHSRC),Pune Maharashtra
26th July 2018, 04:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Health Information Administration) in Maharashtra

You can contact following colleges in Maharashtra:

- ITM - Institute of Health Sciences, New Panvel Flyover, New Panvel, Sector 12, Plot No. 11, Near Ayappa Temple, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206, Phone: 022 6450 6859

- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Inside Gate No-3, Senapati Bapat Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004, Phone: 020 2565 8012

- Maharashtra College Of Nursing, Near PVR Talkies, Kalamb Road, Sree Nagar, Latur MIDC, Latur, Maharashtra 413531, Phone: 02382 222 191

- Kasturba College of Nursing P.C., B.Sc. P.O. Sevagram, Wardha, Maharashtra 442102, Phone: 07152 284 189

- Bel Air College of Nursing, Bel Air Hospital, Siddharth Nagar, Panchgani, Maharashtra 412805, Phone: 02168 240 084
26th July 2018, 05:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Health Information Administration) in Maharashtra

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Health Information Administration is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

There are very few colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in health information administration which are listed below:

- Asian Institute of Health Sciences (AIOHS), Thane, Maharashtra
- Oasis Institute of Health Sciences & Research Centre (OIHSRC), Pune, Maharashtra

Some of the colleges in India are as follows:

- Manipal university, Manipal, Karnataka
- Bharathidasan university, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu
- Bhargavi institute of management & technology, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Chhatrapati shahu ji maharaj university, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Muthoot college of allied health sciences management studies, Pathanamthitta, Kerala
- Sikkim Manipal university, Sikkim

Based on your interest join in any college. Few colleges conduct entrance exam and few given direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?