22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) admission in CMC-Vellore?

Hello everyone, I want to study BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) from CMC-Vellore. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

26th July 2018, 05:50 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) admission in CMC-Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to study BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) from CMC-Vellore. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Candidates have to appear for a preliminary Computer Based Entrance Test and shortlisted candidates will be invited to step-2 which consists of special tests to assess the candidate’s character and aptitude for the admission to study BSc Accident & Emergency Care Tech in CMC-Vellore. Candidates are also appear for the Interview for the admission to study BSc Accident & Emergency Care Tech in CMC-Vellore. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 35% marks in each subject separately are eligible to apply for the BSc Accident & Emergency Care Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?