22nd July 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies being an EEE final semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies. I am in my final semester of BTech, studying with EEE stream. So, can I apply for an Internship in this company? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE 2nd semester student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE final year student?
  3. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  4. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE 3rd semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  6. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for ECE 4th semester student?
  7. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  8. Can I apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
  9. Can I apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
  10. Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for an Internship in UGVL being an EEE final semester student?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student? -- [New]
  13. Can I get job in NTPC after internship being an EEE final semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  15. Is it possible to apply for Internship in HCL Technologies being an M.Tech student?
  16. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
15th October 2018, 07:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies being an EEE final semester student?

HCL run a training program through its Career Development Center. Being a B.Tech final year candidate, you can apply for the various training programs offered under CDC. You may have to pay for some seleted training programs in HCL.
You simply have to submit your application to the HR department. Your chance to get selected increases if you submit the application through reference of any permanant employee of the company. If you didn't have any such reference, then you can also attach the recommendation letter from the 'training and placement cell' of your current institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?