14th February 2015, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?

Respected sir
please tell me that how to apply
for internship in ntpc as i want to do
internship in ntpc and i am in final semester
of B.Tech EEE........m waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  7. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Internship in HR department of NTPC for Deaf student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any good company at Mumbai for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  16. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
21st February 2015, 12:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?

It is good to see that you are interested in pursuing training from NTPC which is an ideal place for the core branches. You can definitely pursue training from NTPC and can learn a lot along with experience professional pressure and environment. You need to contact the concerned branch of NTPC and have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge of the HR department of NTPC. Get to know all the details of the internship opportunities and also know the application procedure. Follow the instructions correctly as given by the concerned authority and if you have good career record you can definitely get internship opportunity. However, it will be better if you can get recommendations from any of the senior level employees of NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?