24th July 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Drug Inspector for a candidate with 63.7% in 12th Science Goa Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become an Drug Inspector. I have scored 63.7% marks in my 12th Science Goa Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

Related Questions:
28th July 2018, 07:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Drug Inspector for a candidate with 63.7% in 12th Science Goa Board?

You are not eligible to appear in Drug Inspector examination with 12th qualification.

The examination is conducted by State Public Service. The required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The discipline must be Pharmacy, Chemistry, Zoology etc.

Age criteria varies with examination. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear in examination.
28th July 2018, 09:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Drug Inspector for a candidate with 63.7% in 12th Science Goa Board?

The minimum eligibility to appear for Drug Inspector recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate passed bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Botany etc are eligible to appear in Drug Inspector recruitment examination. Examination is conducted by state service commission for selection.

Candidates have to qualify in various stages of examination for final selection.
29th July 2018, 12:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Steps to become a Drug Inspector*in India is as follows:

After completing 12th examination, you must hold a bachlor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University.
And

You must have successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or Institution approved for the purpose.

This is the general criteria for drug inspector post. Some minor variations are there statewise.

You can also become food inspector in India by qualifying in state public service examination conducted by respective states.

To know more imformation about this, please visit to the below mentioned link.

http://www.pharmagang.com/eligibilit...ctor-in-india/

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?