24th July 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a child in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to admit my daughter in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa. But my husband is denying by saying that this is not a good play school in this district. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to get my daughter admit in this play school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a child is eligible to join River House Academy through Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
  2. Admission procedure in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of Montessori in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
  4. Is it beneficial to admit a 2 years and 4 months old child in a Play School?
  5. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. How to prepare a child for an interview to join Primary School?
  7. I have 38% marks in graduation. Can I apply for B.Ed.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. At which standard admission is possible in Army School?
  9. Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?
  10. What is the procedure followed for joining in pre-primary school?
  11. What is the process to get admission in primary section of St. Xaviers Primary School, Calcutta?
  12. Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training having 10 years of teaching experience? Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET?
  13. Is B.Ed valid for primary school Teacher job?
  14. Joining procedure of Government jobs for Nursery Pre-Primary school, exam dates and location for the same?
  15. Primary Schools in Kolkata providing admission in 1st standard?
  16. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar?
  17. Procedure to get admission in ICSE affiliated school after completing State Board Pre-Primary school?
  18. Procedure to get admissionin in 5th standard at Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai? Is there any reservation available for singel girl child?

30th April 2019, 08:09 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?

Yes it is really beneficial to admit the child in primary, preprimary classes so that child gets into the school atmosphere at very early stage of life so that she/he won't be stucked to the family, to parents.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?