24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University for studying BA(Animation & Computer Graphics)? I am interested to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  2. How many BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) seats are available in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  3. Fee expenses of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  4. Course duration and structure of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  5. Can I appear for UGC NET exam after scoring 54.78% in M.Com
  6. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 81.07% in B.Pharmacy?
  7. How may I get information about MCA admission in swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University(nanded)?
  8. How to do BSc in Microbiology? Which are the top colleges in Maharashtra? Is there a good score in Microbiology?
  9. Can I enter in IPCC without CPT? I have passed TY BBA with 53%
  10. How may I get the previous 5 years question papers for SET exam?
  11. Details of the universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology?
  12. Is MCM is eligible for teaching at school level?
  13. Can I write DSC examination in AP? I have completed B.Ed in Swamy Ramanand Teerth University Nanded
  14. Steps for pursuing summer training in a research institute? Any reference required in any institute?
  15. Cutoff list of all Maharashtra government MBBS medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible to do Ph.D after completing MBA in correspondence
  17. Which entrance exam can I give for Astronomy? I am studying in 11th standard
  18. Colleges in Nanded, Maharashtra for pursuing B.Ed?
6th August 2018, 09:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Animation & Computer Graphics is a 3 years graduation level degree.
Swamy Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University offers different level degree in different subjects, where BA in Animation & Computer Graphics is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the university is a 10+2 in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the entrance exam conducted by the university.
Every year the university conducts entrance exam named SRTMU CET in the month of June.
You need to apply for the exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details and submit the form.
You need attend & qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the university.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of SRTMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?