24th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Computer Science course in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science? -- [New]
  4. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  5. Which is the best field to do Ph.D after MCA?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to get seat in IFS University?
  7. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  8. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  9. Requirements to study Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management course from government colleges?
  10. What can I do after completing graduation in Zoology Honors?
  11. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  12. What type of government jobs are available for 40 year old candidate with Post Graduate in Computer Science and Economics?
  13. List of top colleges in India for MSc Chemistry? What is the eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? Requirements to get admission in government colleges?
  15. What are the career options in Zoology honors?
  16. What are the jobs I am eligible to get after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
  17. Can I study M.Sc Mathematics in any governemnt college after B.E. Computer science engineering?
  18. Is it good to do M.Sc microbiology through distance education? List of universities offering the course?
12th July 2022, 11:59 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?

The Requirements is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Computer Science.

UGC NET is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?