24th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science for studying PhD in Computer Science course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science? -- [New]
  4. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  5. Which is the best field to do Ph.D after MCA?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to get seat in IFS University?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  8. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Information Science? Best institutions and entrance exams for it?
  9. Which entrance should PG Graduate of Life Science write for jobs?
  10. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  11. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  13. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  14. What can I do after completing graduation in Zoology Honors?
  15. List of Pondicherry Universities in India? What is the cutoff to get a seat?
  16. What type of government jobs are available for 40 year old candidate with Post Graduate in Computer Science and Economics?
  17. List of top colleges in India for MSc Chemistry? What is the eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for post graduation or for government exams?
12th July 2022, 11:58 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?

As, you qualified the entrance exam called UGC-NET,you will get a stipend to study PhD Computer Science.

To study PhD Computer Science is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?