25th July 2018, 08:29 AM
Gunnerbomb

Possibility to study MSc(Botany) for BSc(Forestry) graduate?

Respected Sir, I have done my BSc with Forestry program. I am interested to study MSc in Botany course. I just want to know that is it possible to do my MSc in Botany? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MCA(H) for Geology graduate?
  2. Possibility to study MS in streams other than IT/CS through GRE for B.E.(Information Technology) graduate?
  3. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  4. What is the future of MSc in Botany? Which are the colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study M.A.(Anthropology) in JNU for B.A.(History) graduate?
  6. Possibility to study Journalism after BA and universities offering course in Journalism?
  7. Possibility to study PhD(Mathematics) for ECE graduate?
  8. Possibility to study an under graduate course in Geography without mathematics and Economics?
  9. Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  11. Possibility to study Ophthalmology Diploma course for Optometry graduate?
  12. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Technology for B.Sc Chemistry holder? Which university is best in USA and Canada to study it?
  13. Possibility to study Law for B.Com graduate?
  14. Possibility to study M.Sc in Radiology for Biotechnology graduate?
  15. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  16. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate degree together in any Commerce stream from IGNOU?
  17. Possibility to study in USA for B.Tech graduate completed from non UGC and AICTE approved college?
  18. Possibility to study in Abroad for 10th female student?
26th July 2018, 12:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Botany) for BSc(Forestry) graduate?

=> M.Sc. Botany or Master of Science in Botany is a postgraduate Botany course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Sc examination with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study Master of Science in Botany after B.Sc(Forestry) graduate.
26th July 2018, 07:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Master of Science in Botany is given as below:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in science in any discipline or botany stream from a recognized stream. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this course.

2. For admission in good universities, you need to have minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree.

For outsiders, universities like Delhi conduct entrance examination.
25th July 2023, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in nursing after doing bsc in botany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?