25th July 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study BCom in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello friends, I am studying in Banaras. I have taken Commerce in 12th and I want admission in BCom at Banaras Hindu University. Can you tell me what I have to do for this? Does Banaras Hindu University takes entrance exam for BCom admission?

28th July 2018, 01:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BCom in Banaras Hindu University?

For pursuing B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce ) degree course from BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) which is one of the Central University in India, you need to qualify BHU UET ( Undergraduate Entrance Test ) held once every year by BHU for admission in various undergraduate degree courses.

Further, for admission in B.Com (H) degree course in BHU, you need to have completed your Class 12th with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./ Finance/ Financial Markets Management/ Vocational courses (related to Commerce) as one of the subjects at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. Also, your age must lie under 22 years by the 1st July of that year in which you are going to seek admission in your undergraduate degree course. Marks relaxation and age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more detailed information regarding BHU-UET, you can download its bulletin by referring to the link www.bhuonline.in
28th July 2018, 08:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BCom in Banaras Hindu University?

UET ( University Entrance Test) and conducted by BHU for admission in undergraduate course.

Yes, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in the university.

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board in Commerce stream or Science stream are eligible to appear in examination. You can visit at official website for more information at www.bhuonline.in.
28th July 2018, 09:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Banaras Hindu University is a Central university and among the best university in India.

The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher courses.

Admission in these courses are conducted after qualifying in entrance examination. So, you have to appear in examination for admission in the course.

For admission in undergraduate course university conduct UET. More information is available at www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?