18th February 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University

I need to know about the entrance exam of m.sc chemistry from banaras hindu university. Please send me the syllabus so that i can prepare well for the entrance exam, and date of application form of the above. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for entrance exam at Banaras Hindu University?
  2. Can I do BSc Biotech from BHU?
  3. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission? -- [New]
  4. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  6. What is the syllabus for MSc Physics from banaras hindu university
  7. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Physics of Banaras Hindu University?
  9. Mock tests for AIPMT mains, JIPMER BHU and Haryana PMT?
  10. Procedure to take admission for B.Ed course in BHU?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for graduate trainee after completing MSc Physics from Banaras Hindu University?
  12. Previous years question papers for M.A Philosophy in Banaras Hindu University
  13. Which course is best for me after doing masters of rusk and insurance management from Banaras Hindu university
  14. Age limit for DM entrance exam in Banaras Hindu University? Universities offering DM course after MD medicine?
  15. Does IIT provide degree of B.Tech in ISM Dhanbad and IT BHU Varanasi?
  16. Best course after MSc Geology and List of institutes offering the course?
  17. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Banaras Hindu University for the year 2012?
  18. Which is the entrance test to take admission in MSc?
20th February 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University

please tell me the date of entrance exam for chemistry so that i can prepare well for the test.
20th May 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Syllabus of entrance exam in Msc chemistry from BHU

I need to know about the entrance exam of m.sc chemistry from banaras hindu university. Please send me the syllabus so that i can prepare well for the entrance exam, and date of application form of the above.
22nd May 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University

Hi.... Dear sir when s the msc chemistry entrance exam date
7th June 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want to know about enterence test for msc chemistry
last date of form fill
exam date
20th August 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i m studing in b.sc pass course. am i eligible for m.sc chemistry in b.h.u. thanks
3rd December 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, when the application forms for entrance exam of MSc chemistry 2014 are release to fill??
3rd December 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

which book is the best for the preparation of msc chemistry of bhu entrance examination..??pls suggest me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?