26th July 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Government High School Teacher for Diploma Computer Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma course in Computer Engineering. I am interested to become a Teacher in any Government High School. Kindly ell me about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  2. Is B.Ed degree required to become a computer teacher in government high school?
  3. What are the steps to become a High School Teacher after BA?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  5. Age relaxation of approved teacher of government aided high school?
  6. What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school?
  7. How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?
  8. Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?
  9. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  10. What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  12. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  13. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  14. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?
  16. Eligibility to become a Computer Teacher in any Government school for BTech ECE graduate?
  17. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
28th July 2018, 11:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Government High School Teacher for Diploma Computer Engineer?

If you want to become a government teacher then, it is compulsory to have a degree of B.Ed.
If you have not done yet then, you should pursue it.
One and only thing which is important to become a teacher in any government school you must have B.Ed degree in any discipline.

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed are as follows:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university.
Candidate age is not limited.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?