19th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?

what is the basic qualification for appointment a computer teacher in the high school of odisha?i have complited the o'level course under doeacc society (new delhi) can i appointment as a computer teacher in the high schools of odisha?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification for the position of Computer Teacher in a High School? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus -- [New]
  3. Qualification for Computer Teacher School in Utter Pradesh?
  4. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  5. Can I apply for computer teacher job? I have scored 34% in high school and 40% in intermediate
  6. How to become a computer teacher for high school students after completing 1st PUC in science?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after doing BSc?
  8. Can I get high school teacher government job in Bangalore? What is the qualification for that?
  9. How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?
  10. Information about high school teacher exam?
  11. Can I do LLB as private candidate? I am a government teacher in Basic School
  12. Date of PGT Physics entrance exam by Uttar Pradesh Madhyamic Shiksha Seva Chayan Board?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed course as a high school teacher
  14. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  15. Examination date of JAC high school teacher?
  16. Information about Jharkhand high School Teacher?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  18. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
17th September 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?

after doing bca from Sikkim manipal university can I join government job in uttar Pradesh in teaching
19th September 2013, 12:38 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the basic qualification for appointment a computer teacher in the high school of odisha?i have complited the o'level course under doeacc society (new delhi) can i appointment as a computer teacher in the high schools of odisha?
Basic eligibility which is required to be fulfill for recruitment of computer teacher cum lab technician in government high schools of orissa are as follows :-

Educational qualification :-
~Candidates should have a bachelor degree in Computer Application/Information Technology with D.Ed/B.Ed degree recognized from NCTE. OR
~Candidates should have a Post Graduate degree in Computer Application/Information Technology.

Additional requirements :-
~Candidates should be also able to write and speak in odiyya language.
~Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in any reputed software company.

Marks :-
~Candidates minimum marks in class 10th and 12th should be 60%.
~Candidates minimum marks in Bachelor degree/Master degree should be above 6.5 CGPA or 65%.

~Age Required :-
~Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and should not be above 35 years.
~candidates from Orissa state will get 3 years of additional age relaxations.

Examination Pattern :-
~There will be two sections and each section will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
~Total marks for section I will be 100 and Total marks for Section II will be 200.
~For each wrong answer 1 marks will be deduced.

Section I questions will be from :-
~Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
~General Awareness.
~English Grammar and Comprehension.

Section II questions will be from :-
~DBMS.
~Programming Skills.
~Architecture.
~Networking.
22nd November 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have complited pgdca can i applie the post
20th December 2013, 01:41 AM
sushri_mhnty

Government Pgdca or O'level under DUACC candidates are elegible for highschool computer teacher.
14th August 2016, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.A in HINDI honours with second class honours what course should I do now to become a computer teacher in school.
12th January 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed pgdca after school and completed Montessori, am I eligible to apply for computer teacher??
25th February 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in primary schools?
I have completed my puc and completed Montessori teacher's training course??
3rd November 2022, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?