26th July 2018, 01:15 PM
Ankit maurya 26

Steps to become a Software Engineering for BSc(Computer Science) Honours student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc with Computer Science Honours. I want to become a Software Engineer. Kindly let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  2. Steps to become a Chief Vigilance Officer for BTech(Software Engineering) student?
  3. What steps to take for 9th class student to become a software engineer in future
  4. What steps I have to take to become Software Engineer being a candidate of pursuing 12th with Bioscience?
  5. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  6. Any course related to computer software or mobile softwares which we can do after English Honors?
  7. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  9. Software Engineering or Computer Science Engineering, which one has better scope to study in BE? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  11. Difference between B.Tech honours and B.Sc honours?
  12. What to take after 10th class for becoming a software engineer?
  13. Can a science student apply for geography honours?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Software Engineering/IT) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Fields other than Engineering or Medical after 10+2 in Science? With no entrance exam requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Steps to join Indian Navy for 11th Science student?
  17. In which field can I get job after Diploma in Computer Software? Whether Diploma in Computer Software can be done after English honours?
  18. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS?
29th July 2018, 12:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Software Engineering for BSc(Computer Science) Honours student?

To become a software engineer, you need to pursue B.E./B.Tech ( Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology ) degree course in Computer Science or Information technology discipline from a recognized engineering colleges.

Also, the minimum education requried for pursuing B.E./B.Tech degree in any discipline is a higher secondary school degree in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, being a B.Sc in Computer Science degree holder, you are eligible to pursue B.E./B.Tech degree in CS/IT discipline and so as to become a software engineer if you have opted for PCM group at your Class 12th academic level.
31st July 2018, 11:41 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Software Engineering for BSc(Computer Science) Honours student?

To become a Software Engineer, it would be better if you have completed your Graduation in Engineering.

Since you are from B.Sc Computer Science, I would suggest you to opt for MCA course in Post Graduation in MCA stream so that you can make entry into MNCs.

Start preparing for Campus Placements from the beginning of your MCA course.

Selection process consists of the following rounds.
Written Test
Group Discussion
JAM
Technical Interview
HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?