29th July 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in UGVL for BTech(EEE) student?

I am doing my BTech in EEE stream. I want to apply for an Internship in UGVL. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in UGVL for BTech(EEE) student?
  2. Can I apply for an Internship in UGVL being an EEE final semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in UGVL for BTech ECE graduate?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Lever Ltd. for BE Manufacturing student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Insecticides Ltd. for BE Biotechnology student? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in PSU for CSE 2nd year student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Manufacturing student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Mechanical final semester student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BEL for Electrical final semester student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for Chemical 3rd semester student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for Electrical 3rd semester student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE final year student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in ECIL for Electrical prefinal year student?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in P&G Company for MBA(Marketing) student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MGVCL for Electrical 3rd semester student?
15th October 2018, 07:30 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in UGVL for BTech(EEE) student?

UGVL stands for Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited. Being a B.Tech, EEE candidate, you have good scope of training in UGVL. You shall not have any pending backlog till date of application to be eligible for internship at UGVL. Also, you must not be indulged in any illegal act during last five years. You have to submit a duly filled and signed copy of application along with recommendation of 'Training and placement officer'. Also, you must have completed 2nd year of graduation degree to apply for the internship at UGVL.
18th October 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in UGVL for BTech(EEE) student?

I am a 3rd year student of Electrical & Electronic Engineering and i want to take Industrial Training of 45 days in BHEL haridwar, please tell me procedure to apply, fee structure of this training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?