22nd June 2011, 10:49 PM
nishus

Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS?

Sir, The condition is like this that i passed matriculation with 62% of marks and 12th with 56% marks, in BSC CS i got 68% marks, then what could i attend the TCS interview? im not interesting for other companies .so that tcs recruitement i attend any in my qualifications

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend the TCS interview after scoring 54% marks in 12th and 49% marks in BCA?
  2. Can I attend TCS interview in my final year of Graduation?
  3. Eligibility for TCS interview after B.Sc with 70% but score average marks in 10th and 12th?
  4. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  5. Eligibility to attend TCS written test and Personal Interview?
  6. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  7. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  8. Selection Criteria for TCS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether TCS will reject me in Off-Campus also due to low marks in 12th?
  10. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  11. Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  14. Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to attend TCS interview with 50% marks in 12th?
  16. What is TCS ignite interview process? What are the rounds are being conducted? How to crack the interview easily?
  17. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?
  18. Can I attend TCS interview having 58% in 12th?
23rd June 2011, 05:16 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS?

You have good interest in joining TCS and that's fine. But in order to be eligible to apply for TCS you will not be eligible.

Most of the IT companies not only TCS put cut off marks at 60%. So, all the candidates who are career 60 can eligible for the recruitment process of these IT companies.

Career 60 in the sense the candidate has to secure a minimum of 60% through out his career right from his SSC to Highest qualification.

As you will not come under Career 60 category, you are not eligible to appear for TCS recruitment drives.

You have scored just 56% at your 10+2 which makes you unable to appear for TCS recruitment.

So, my suggestion is to go for higher studies or else try to get job in any of the designation in any of the experience and try to get experience for a period of 1-2 years.

Later on you can appear for your dream TCS company.
23rd June 2011, 05:39 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS?

First use your chance to attend the Interview of TCS companiy.

TCS required certain Qualification from the candidates are,
  • Any degree of Above 65% without any blogspot.
  • Software and communication skills.
  • Candidates having Technical Skills
23rd June 2011, 11:19 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishus View Post
Sir, The condition is like this that i passed matriculation with 62% of marks and 12th with 56% marks, in BSC CS i got 68% marks, then what could i attend the TCS interview? im not interesting for other companies .so that tcs recruitement i attend any in my qualifications
Hii,

After BSC you cannot enter in any softwere field you have to any master degree or master in any course as per the subject basis you enter in that field ..

ankur
23rd June 2011, 06:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishus View Post
yess you are eligible for TCS exam .

for B-TECH and MCA student have criteria is 60% through out.

but for BCA and BSC degree they are eligible only 50% and above marks in through out.

so dont worry you are applicable for TCS.

all the best.
25th June 2011, 02:57 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
TCS has some criteria-
they want 60%marks allover career means in B.sc, 12th ,10th..
as you have mentioned that you have secured 56% marks in B.sc , so sorry to say you that you are not eligible for TCS..
as you are very interested to go in TCS, so you can apply for a job in a small IT company and gather some experience there , then you can apply for big IT companies like TCS,CTS,WIPRO etc..
all the best..
28th June 2011, 10:12 AM
raja badam

Dear Aspirant,

TCS ELIGIBILITY
=>minimum 60 percentages of marks in all academics (10th,+2,Bachelors degree or PG)
=>there is no education gap between 2 years to academic years.
7th September 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I got 69% in10th and in12th 58 .88%go can i eligible for tcs or not
i have good knowledege for lagnuage.
3rd September 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

can i attend interview at tcs and hcl with 10th 70,12th 71,bsc(it) 69,mca 65 marks. plz rply me soon
3rd November 2021, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have secured 60% in my 10th, 68 in my diploma, 68 in my BTech but problem is 10th I have written supply I am eligible for tcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?