31st July 2018, 02:14 AM
kUNAL KUMAR choudhary

Is it mandatory to submit Aadhar details in Ishan Uday Scholarship application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Ishan Uday Scholarship. I would like to know about that do I have to submit Aadhar details for applying in this scholarship? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

13th September 2018, 12:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to submit Aadhar details in Ishan Uday Scholarship application?

Ishan Uday is special scheme scholarship for those students who are from North east and their parental income is less than 4.5 lakh per annum.

To apply for this scholarship, you need to fill the application along with your personal details. Note that only first year students of under-graduation course are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.

Aadhaar details are not mandatory but if you have Aadhar card, then it will beneficial for you as well as government to identify you. As per new rules, Aadhaar card will be used as identifier for disbursement of Scholarships, Fellowships, subsidies, etc.

For more information, you can view this attachment in the following link.
https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/355837...-annexures.pdf
28th October 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it mandatory to submit Aadhar details in Ishan Uday Scholarship application?

What is the required percentage for Technical under graduate student to fill up the online form in Ishan Uday?
10th November 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I am from assam and i don't have aadhaar card. The progress report is showing cross mark in aadhaar verified column. What to do now? I am from 2017-2018 batch. Is it mandatory to have aadhaar card for getting this scholarship?
4th July 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

If we have back in 3rd sem then ? Will we get scholarship
3rd October 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Is adhar card is mandatory for applying ishan Uday scholarship?
22nd October 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted my addhar details while filling up the ishan uday scholarship form n have submitted my hardcopies to the college but now I am facing a problem . As a message came that my application has been defeated at college level because I have not uploaded my bank account ....but the thing is that in the form we got that one have to upload either aadhar details or bank account... and as I have submitted aadhar now I am unable to upload my bank details. .....but I have submitted my account number and IFC code ..........Plzzzzzz reply
10th October 2020, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a degree 3rd yr student so may i apply for the scholarship please let me know!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?