31st July 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Automobile Industry for MSc(Electronics) postgraduate? List of companies?

Hello Sir, I have done MSc in Electronics. I want to work in any Automobile industry. So, I would like to know that it is possible or not? If it is possible then name some companies. I have no objection with private or government companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get job in Chemical Industry for M.Sc(Biotechnology) postgraduate? List of companies?
  2. Possibility to get job in Petroleum Industry for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate? List of companies?
  3. Possibility to get job in Petroleum Industry for M.Sc(Physical Chemistry) postgraduate? List of companies?
  4. What are the jobs for mechanical engineering in AP?
  5. How can I get a job in government sector while studying automobile engineering second year?
  6. What are the opportunities related to power electronics? I am pursuing M.Tech under power electronics
  7. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  8. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Jobs available after advance diploma in industrial safety?
  11. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration course? Scope and future after completion of this course?
  12. List of best Automobile companies of Haryana to do internship in Automobile engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. What are future career opportunities in automobile companies?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  15. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  16. How can I get a job in Automobile Industry after passing MBA in Marketing with B.Tech ETC?
  17. Well paid job in Automobile industry at West Bengal or Dubai?
  18. Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?