2nd August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Graphic Era Hill University. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University? -- [New]
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?
  4. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  5. Is the AICTE approval important for getting a government job?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  7. Is AICTE approved graduation important for getting a government job?
  8. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech in Graphic Era University?
  9. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  12. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  13. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  14. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  18. What is the procedure to join summer paid internship in any company?
14th February 2023, 12:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?

The Course Structure of Diploma in Automobile Engineering is:-

*Applied Science Lab

*Applied Mathematics I

*Automobile Mechanics

*Automobile Workshop Tech

*Automobile Workshop Practice etc...

The duration of this course is 3 years.
15th February 2023, 02:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?

Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University:

** Course structure: Applied Mechanics, Auto Engine, Applied Mechanics, Auto Repair Maintenance II, etc...

** The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?