3rd June 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi,
I have passed my 10th standard examination with 63%. I want to go for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course but there is not any college offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering near my residential zone. So, I am thinking that I should go for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and after that go for B.E. or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering as there are few colleges offering B.E. and B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. So, tell me is that possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  10. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2015, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can get admission to study B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like ECET/LEET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
9th June 2015, 05:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Tech(Automobile Engineering), after the completion of Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. To get admission in B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) course, you should appear for the Lateral entry entrance test, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, you can directly get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) course.
30th March 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the best colleges offering automobile diploma course in telangana
19th May 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have completed my diploma 3 years and i have some backlogs and completed after 2 years so can i have any chances to study b.tech in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?