6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?

Hi, I am interested to join Dr. KN Modi University for studying BBA course in the specialization of Banking and Finance. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BBA course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University? -- [New]
  2. Admission criteria to study BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?
  3. Fee expenses of BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?
  4. Total MBBS seats in Kerala? Can I get admission in self finance seats and government seats with 2001 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the exam date of MBA finance?
  6. How many Diploma in Banking & Finance seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  7. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  8. How many seats are available for B.Com(Banking & Finance) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Thane?
  9. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  11. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Are there finance colleges for MBBS in Gujarat?
  12. How can my soon get admission in St. Teresa school in Modi Nagar after class 10th?
  13. Can I change the university from UPTU to UP university in IInd year? I am doing B.Tech in ECE stream
  14. Recruitment of railway board after passing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Modi Institute of Technology?
  15. Details about Narendra Modi scholarship for students above 80% in 10th and 12th?
  16. Is it good to do Ph.D in Finance? What is the scope for it?
  17. How many Diploma in Customs & Central Excise seats are available in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream after completion of MBA in Finance?
7th August 2018, 03:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?

As per my knowledge, 60 seats are available for BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Dr.K.N.Modi University
Campus: Plot No. INS-1, RIICO Industrial Area Ph-II, Newai,
Distt. Tonk, Rajasthan - 304021 (India)
25th November 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available for BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?

Do many students apply for the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?