7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course?

Please let me know that which are the documents necessarily required for securing admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course? Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris? -- [New]
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  3. Course fee and duration of MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  4. Scope of studying MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in France after completion of International Business course in Paris, France?
  6. Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School?
  7. Documents required to get MS(Business Leadership) admission in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  8. How can I apply to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  9. Can I pay course fee of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in EMI mode to ISC Paris Business School?
  10. Course structure and duration of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  11. Documents required to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  12. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad?
  13. Documents required to get BF(International Finance) admission in Geneva Business School, Madrid?
  14. Documents required to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
  15. When the admission of Bachelor of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School will be started?
  16. Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  17. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  18. Procedure to shift from CBSE to ICSE board in 6th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2018, 05:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course?

Documents required to get admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course are as follows.

A current resume (C.V.)

University certificates

Essay

Transcripts

Letters of evaluation

Score card of English language proficiency

Proof of financial support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?