2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Economics) for M.A. Economics student?

Hello Friends, I want to give UGC NET. I am studying M.A. in Economics. Kindly tell me the syllabus of UGC NET for my subject. Also I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please help me to know the syllabus.

14th March 2018, 10:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Economics) for M.A. Economics student?

Eligibility Criteria and Syllabus of UGC NET (Economics) subject:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination in Economics stream being an M.A Economics holder. Generally there is a certain educational qualification required to join UGC NET.

>> Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree in concerned or relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category candidates) from a recognized board.

>> As you are pursuing M.A in Economics course, you will be eligible to appear in UGC NET Examination after completion of your post graduation studies.

Click here for Eligibility Criteria

Click here for UGC NET Economics Detailed Syllabus

The detailed syllabus for the subject Economics is given above and some of the major concepts are, Micro Economic Analysis, Macro Economic Analysis, Indian Economy, Public Finance, International Economics, Statistical Methods..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?