8th August 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti?
  3. Course structure and duration of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti?
  4. Job opportunities through Master in Business Strategy and International Management of Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? Course fee of MBA(Marketing Management) in this university?
  7. Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  8. What are the branches of ICWAI in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus?
  11. What are the career options after BBA?
  12. Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  13. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  14. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College? Course fee of Bachelor of Global Management?
  15. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University? Course fee of BS(Sports Management)?
  16. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  18. Financial aid to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
16th August 2018, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? Fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

Yes, you can get financial aid (Scholarship) to study a Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istato Istituto Adriano Olivetti. You can get either total (100%) or partial (50%) scholarships based on your performance. The beneficiaries of the scholarships will have to attend the entire course including internship and have to present a final report of the experience.

Fee expenses of the Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istato Istituto Adriano Olivetti are as follows:

Total fees – 7500 Euros and it can be paid in installments

You can find the details in the institute website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?