16th July 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MBA in International Hotel and Restaurant Management course which is available in GD Goenka University. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  2. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  3. Course structure of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  4. How many MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) seats are available in GD Goenka University?
  5. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  7. Reputed colleges with fee expenses offering Hotel Management undergraduate course in India?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  9. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  10. From which university The Oxford College of Hotel Management is affiliated? Course fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in this college?
  11. Fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?
  12. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course with low fee expenses -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  16. What is the montly fee for 11th standard in goenka school, Lakhmangarh?
  17. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
17th July 2018, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MBA in International Hotel and Restaurant Management course which is available in GD Goenka University. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Fee expenses of MBA (International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University are given below:

Annual Fee – Rs 2,97,500
Admission Fee – Rs 25,000
Security Deposit – Rs 25,000
Application Form – Rs 1,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?